Aug 13, 2023
Best Stargazing Spots in Michigan
On a clear night, the beautiful skies of Michigan are where the stars come to life. Add some cannabis to your stargazing and staring up at the sky can become even more awe-inspiring. You may feel small, full of wonder, or overcome with the feeling of being one with the universe. Or you just might feel really chill.
When you light up down on the ground, you just might feel that the whole world is lit up for you, even in the dark.
Here’s a list of the best places in Michigan to see the stars.
- Munising Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Houghton Isle Royale National Park
- Paradise Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Mackinaw City Headlands International Dark Sky Park
- Empire Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Alpena Dark Sky Preserves
- Rockport State Recreation Area
- Thompson’s Harbor State Park
- Negwegon State Park
It’s important to remember that cannabis use is prohibited in all national and state parks as they are public land. Always respect the rules and regulations of the parks to avoid legal issues, while remembering that cannabis consumption should always be done responsibly and in compliance with local laws.