Aug 27, 2023
Best Beaches in Michigan
Michigan is home to over 3,200 miles of freshwater shoreline. With hundreds of inland lakes spread over the state, we have some of the best beaches in the country.
Cannabis can help make a day on the beach a lot better. The sun shines a little brighter. The waves are a bit more soothing. Your friends may even be more fun. But if you’re not careful you could have some unexpected bummers. Make sure you have plenty of water to avoid having a dry mouth. Make sure you also have plenty of snacks in case you get the munchies. It’s always good to have plenty to share, too.
Here’s a list of some of the best beaches in the state.
- Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park – Ontonagon
- Presque Isle Park – Marquette
- Whitefish Point – Paradise
- Sand Point – Munising
- Straits State Park – St. Ignace
- Brimley State Park – Sault Ste. Marie
- Wilderness State Park – Mackinaw City
- Magnus City Park Beach – Petoskey
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- 40 Mile Point – Rogers City
- Harrisville State Park – Alpena
- Ludington State Park – Ludington
- P.J. Hoffmaster State Park – Muskegon
- Grand Haven State Park – Grand Haven
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park – Saugatuck
- Tiscornia Park Beach – St. Joseph
- Sterling State Park – Monroe
- Tawas Point State Park – Tawas City
- Port Crescent State Park – Port Austin
- Lighthouse Park – Port Huron
It’s important to remember that cannabis use is prohibited in all national and state parks as they are public land. Always respect the rules and regulations of the parks to avoid legal issues, while remembering that cannabis consumption should always be done responsibly and in compliance with local laws.